Single NDC API through NDCMARKETPLACE.COM
One of the biggest challenge for Travel Sellers and Distribution Partners is to integrate and manage multiple versions of the Application Program Interface (APIs) from Airlines. Irrespective of the API Versions from the Airline IT Provider or the NDC schema adopted by each airline, NDCMarketplace provides one standard connectivity to the Travel Sellers and Distribution Partners.Travel Sellers and Distribution partners does not required have a deep knowledge of the versions or schemas and upgrade their technology to keep up with every new NDC Schema – NDCMarketplace.com will do that for them. Supporting Airline’s Distribution Portfolio NDCMarketplace.com, puts airlines in control over their distribution strategies.
- Select preferred onboard meal before departure.
- All passengers ticketed on ‘Y’, ‘B’ and ‘E’ RBDs (Revenue Booking Designators) departing from Origin Dubai to all xx points in United Kingdom to be offered 50% off Preferred Seat fee.
- Passenger last trip has purchased an economy premium ticket in September for his travel in November. Send a mail with an offer in September.
- If load factor is 30% in Economy Class Cabin at -30 days to departure for Dubai-Sydney round-trip, offer Flight + Hotel package where the air fare is above USD100 and hotel room price is per prevailing rates.
- Passenger in transit between two flights with a layover of more than x hours to be offered a special deal during his stopover based on his purchasing behavior history, stored and available Passenger last trip has purchased an economy premium ticket in September for his travel in November. Send a mail with an offer in September.
- A customer who is likely to purchase Preferred Seats and has experienced service issues in the past, offer the customer Free Preferred Seat.
- Push a personalized offer to a mobile device.
- FFP Top Tier member searching for flight receives an immediate discount of XX% or a Bundle Offer when they log in before completing the purchase.
- Ability to bundle and optimize the product mix based on origin-destination, context of travel, location, aircraft equipment, etc.
Integration with Booking Engine
Setting up an integration between an airline and a booking engine typically takes 3 to 6 months. If the IT Providers and NDC change their schemas this may end up in a tedious task and cost for the booking engine owner. We provide a Single NDC API integrated with all airlines while taking care of the enhancements and upgrades.
Key benefits for the booking engine owner (OTA, B2B Tech Provider)
- Enabling quick adoption of NDC at a lower cost to your business through a Single NDC API.
- Avoid cost to deploy and maintain every single NDC Airline integration
- Avoid managing additional airline custom implementations
- Avoid upgrading the interface to accomodate all new features and functionalities based on changing schema’s