As a Product Designer (UIUX) for the Airline Product Team, you will be responsible for the UX and UI design for all digital products that are provided by the Common Airline Platform. In your role, you will define the User Journeys that need to be supported in the digital products. Subsequently, you will use these User Journeys to review and improve the existing UI and/or define adequate new UI and style guides. You have previously worked in the airline or travel domain and have a good understanding of the expectations of personas in this space. You will closely collaborate with Product Managers and Airline Customers.
In order to be successful in your role, you have strong communication and collaboration skills that will allow you to clearly articulate the needs of your customer.
- Perform research and work with Product and Marketing counterparts to establish UX designs and outputs covering personas, storyboards and user journeys that summarize expectations of a digital product.
- Visualize above ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly to internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
- Translate the UX design into quality UI design artefacts covering wireframes, prototypes, sitemaps, style-guides and other guidelines (including brand considerations) in an understandable
manner for the development teams to consume.
- Evaluate the developed outputs from the engineering team and ensure these meet the expectations from the UI design.
- Upskill peers and colleagues by sharing your experience and domain knowledge
Skills and competencies
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in designing and developing UX and UI design for applications and/or digital assets.
- Minimum of 1 years’ of experience in the Airline and/or travel domain
- Expert in Illustrator, InDesign, XD, or other tools for Graphic Design, Visual Design
- Experience in mobile app designing using XD, Figma, etc.
- Good to have Experience in generating product animations and software/hardware design.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills combined with Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate and collaborate with others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-organizing with ability to handle multiple streams of work.