Skip to content
Team Lead – Java
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and inspire talented engineers and create an environment where a cross-functional, self-organized team can thrive.
- Working in an agile software development environment to discover, innovate, implement, deploy and own end-to-end complex software solutions.
- Develop and grow engineering talent through effective mentoring, coaching, and retention strategies in a hyper-growing, highly competitive economic environment
- Guide your team in creation of software as an end to end solution to a problem, taking into account non-functional requirements such as availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of services in line with our internal engineering standards.
- Guide your team’s discovery, planning and execution to successfully deliver value to our customers in small batches.
- Contribute to the wider tech organization by leading strategic initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8+ years of Java development experience
- Must have an experience in Spring boot (at least 6+ years’ experience)
- 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership, people management experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant field preferred
- Airline and Travel Domain knowledge will be a plus
- Experience in Server Side Java, JPA, spring /spring boot, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL, JUnit, and Tomcat are required.
- Experience with JSON, SOAP – API, Rest, API and development and integration, Jmeter, Jprofiles.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, DynamoDb).
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a Micro Service
- Ensures quality, performance, monitoring, alerting and security using best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques.
- Experience in GIT, Maven.