- Implementing database schema design (Star Schema, Normalization) translating Domain model to DB Schema.
- Monitoring system performance, implement changes, identifying the Problems/Gap which require improvement, apply new patches and versions as when required.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure Data security, Encryption, Privacy and integrity.
- Document the database changes, change management enforce roles and policy for specialized role which enable data distribution to the right uses, in appropriate format and in timely manner.
- Responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality.
- Implementing disaster recovery, master-slave which high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to the development team.
- Build & Manage data purging and retention policy across the organization.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL, NoSQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding (Java/Nodejs)
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Experience with Cloud AWS Amazon Aurora, and DynamoDB is an advantage.