Urgently looking for Software Engineer – Front End preferably with Travel Technology background, Amadeus Altea/GDS and/or Sabre / SabreSonic web service experience.
TPConnects – IATA NDC DUAL Level 4 Certified IT Vendor & Travel Aggregator with ONE ORDER Capable Offer and Order Management Platform is currently searching for a Product and Delivery Manager with Travel Technology background with advanced level working knowledge of Amadeus and Sabre web services for Travel Agents
Our product portfolio includes
1- An IATA NDC and ONE Order Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for airlines with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, airline agent platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines and OTA’s etc.) Integrated with Passenger Service System (PSS), IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Insurance etc.
2- An IATA NDC Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for Travel Agents / TMC’s with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, agent B2B/B2B2B platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines etc.) Integrated with GDS, NDC Airlines, LCC’s, IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways, and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, and Insurance etc.
We are looking for a highly skilled and well experienced in React, Node, and Angular who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Responsible for leading a team of developers who are engaged in developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
The Ideal candidate should have at least 3 Years of experience. The candidate will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, with good organizational skills, people management, attention to detail, and technical Knowledge.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and database schemas.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Creating Secure and well-tested APIs for sensitive data to be shared throughout the application.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Having a good understanding of UI frameworks like Material Bootstrap and semantic is mandatory.
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in REDUX State Management and RxJS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and Other RDBS is a must.
- Proficiency with web sockets creating images of Docker would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good Team Leading Capabilities
- Good problem-solving