What You Will Do
You will serve as a Project and Service Delivery Specialist and will be accountable for maintaining a quality, streamlined process to ensure the Travel Aggregator projects and services to completion. You will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of the platform (Agent Platform, Webstie with Booking Engine, Mobile Apps and Corporate Booking Tool) to the Travel Agents, resolution of customer escalations, onboarding and coordination of services. As well as,
- Manage and oversee service delivery team, including Solution Architects, Implementation Specialists and Business Analyst team members.
- Successfully manage customer product implementation and integration projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by making sure committed delivery dates are met.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure delivery of services and ongoing customer projects.
- Point of contact for customer delivery project escalations.
- Strive to mitigate the impact of service delivery risks and improve service delivery quality.
- A university degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer project management or customer service management position in Airline, Travel Agency, Technology Company (preferably Travel Technology)
- Possess expert knowledge of Travel software environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; bringing clarity to the technical landscape
- Ability to manage internal and external customer expectations
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Exhibits assertiveness and advanced leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage in crisis situations, and work under high stress conditions while focusing on optical service, and win-win resolution
Nice To Have
Experience in Airline or Travel Industry
What Makes Us Different
Our management’s “open door” policy fosters individual creativity, welcoming ideas from every member of the team, no matter their rank.
Quick project turnaround and idea implementation gives you the chance to start making contributions from day one.
We believe in rewarding talent and offer great benefits and competitive compensation.