Sales Manager – Travel
As a Sales Manager – Travel Trade you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans in coordination with VP – Sales ll include key responsibilities such as:
- To identify potential new clients and business opportunities and to persuade new customers to place business with the company.
- Create and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and work out how the company can best meet those requirements
- The incumbent will be required to develop and enhance existing/new clients across the travel channels and more importantly improve the revenue and profits across the region
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers within focus markets as agreed
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner
- Promoting and Marketing the Business to existing, new and niche markets.
- Responsible for implementing an aggressive sales plan and ensuring that sales goals are met or exceeded
- Manages major accounts; establishes long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people in a customer’s organization.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
Education & Experiences
- 7+ years of sales experience in Travel Tech company, Travel Agency, GDS, Online Travel Agency
- Should have excellent selling skills
- Must have good communication skills – Spoken and written
- Must be technology Savvy