- To achieve, organise, control and monitor Sales and marketing goals of the TPConnects from the assigned territory in India
- To coordinate with the office bearers of Travel Agents Association of India and TAAIConnect AOP and ensure that TAAIConnect product is being used by every travel agent in the assigned territory.
- To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue.
- To control, guide and monitor the day-to-day activities of all field sales staff to ensure satisfactory performance levels in terms of achieving the number of Travel Agents signed through the platform and booking numbers generated and smooth flow of business.
- To ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
- To prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
- To review the fortnightly and monthly sales of travel agents to ensure that business potential is being maximised and take suitable remedial actions.
Qualification and Experience
- University Graduate.
- At least 5 years experience in sales in a highly competitive airline/GDS/B2B market, of which last 3 years should have been in a prominent sales position in the assigned territory.
- Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market and excellent relationship with the Decision Makers of Travel Agencies.
- Should possess a valid local driving license.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English and local language.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development and Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.