Urgently looking for Quality Engineer (API & UI) preferably with Airline and Travel Domain
TPConnects – IATA NDC DUAL Level 4 Certified IT Vendor & Travel Aggregator with ONE ORDER Capable Offer and Order Management Platform is currently searching for a Product and Delivery Manager with Travel Technology background with advanced level working knowledge of Amadeus and Sabre web services for Travel Agents
Our product portfolio includes
1- An IATA NDC and ONE Order Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for airlines with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, airline agent platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines and OTA’s etc.) Integrated with Passenger Service System (PSS), IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Insurance etc.
2- An IATA NDC Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for Travel Agents / TMC’s with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, agent B2B/B2B2B platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines etc.) Integrated with GDS, NDC Airlines, LCC’s, IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways, and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, and Insurance etc.
We’re currently seeking Quality Engineer for a hands-on technical role that is responsible for designing and developing automated test processes, scripts using automation tools such as Selenium, SOAPUI, Cucumber & J Meter or equivalent and tools related to Software Product Test Automation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Automate and execute test cases, manage defects and report testing status to product teams
- Use best practices to devise test methodologies and test strategies that provide complete coverage of requirements in product development
- Experience QA Automation with micro service.
- Create and execute automated system tests to replicate real-time business scenarios
- Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate defects with sufficient findings
- Generate traceability matrices all the way from business requirements to automated test cases
- Monitor, investigate, and manage continuous integration environments
- Be creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new testing tools/approach
- Possess strong analytical skills and be an out of box thinker
- Teamwork and communication skills are required as most projects require input from individuals with different teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Designing and developing automated test processes, scripts using automation tools
- Experience in Selenium, SOAPUI, BDD, Postman & J Meter, or equivalent
- Define the process for Automation testing
- Experience in Continuous Product deployment testing and tools related to Software Product testing Automation will be an asset
- Prior experience in Airline / Travel industry is preferable but not a must.
- Experience in Linux, Windows, and Mobile testing required.
- Familiarity with testing at both the UI and API
- Exposure to testing mobile applications and cross-browser testing.
- He should be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Solid hands-on experience in Selenium, SOAPUI, BDD, J Meter, or equivalent automation tools.