As a Product and Delivery Manager, you will gather needs and desires for the products from airline and Travel Management Company (TMC) customers, determine detailed specifications and scope, generate production timetables through a modular approach, create development and delivery plans and ensure various modules are delivered to the airline and TMC customers through well planned releases. You will contribute by implementing new features, enhancements to the existing and new product. You should be creative, adaptive and aggressive to ensure that the agreed delivery deadlines with the customers are not missed.
In addition to the above the job holder will be responsible for keeping airline and TMC customers satisfied with the products / modules delivered, getting fixed any reliability issues, tracking service metrics and SLA’s and lead the team responsible for getting services developed and delivered to the customers.
- Travel Technology background
- Extensive knowledge of Amadeus and/or Sabre webservices is a plus
- Frontend (React/Angular/php/Node) programming knowledge
- Exp in Spring MVC, Spring Core. XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services,WS security
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, JSP/JSTL, Servlets, JAXB, JAX-WS, EJB, MySQL, JUnit, and Tomcat.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) and JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML.
- Experience in managing multiple products and projects is a must
- Familiarity with software product development life cycle
- Excellent, high-level people management skills combined with project management skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills are necessary.
A bachelor of science degree in engineering, software engineering, science or a related endeavor is required
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, which also includes an incentive, attractive travel benefits, and career development and Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.