Skip to content
- Work from the perspective of our customers to represent their needs to the development teams, balancing this with business requirements.
- Help to build and priorities the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
- Tracking and reporting progress, and attending any retrospective spanning all delivery teams that are involved with delivering the product.
- Be a representative for the scrum team in essential ceremonies with partners to provide accurate visibility of progress and future forecasts.
- Support Program Manager, Developers and QA testers so they have a clear understanding of each requirement along with testing and acceptance criteria.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development: refine the backlog, priorities stories, and lead sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Create detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria, build customer and user journeys, guide UI/UX designs, support writing test cases, and manage changes through from inception to LIVE.
- Create user stories in INVEST format and help development team define and refine the acceptance criteria.
- Become an internally recognized expert and source of knowledge for your applications.
- Involves extensive interaction with cross functional teams focused on the delivery of new or and existing products.
- Experience on SaaS-based B2B products, along with some experience on consumer facing products, on both mobile and desktop.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and SQL
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working on an MVP mode with fast iterations, online product Design, conceptualized and designed online travel products, Program Management, E-Commerce.
- Should have open travel schema or standard Non – Air schema experience.
- A graduate with Computer Science Engineering or a related field with IT background over 5-6 years’ experience of product Owner, expertise in GDS & Airline Integration.
- Previous experience in a product development or management role.
- Deep understanding of Agile Product Ownership, Familiar with IT concepts as REST, Cloud, microservices, APIs
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Product Manager, Hotel API integration, Online product Design, Travel products, Program Management, E-Commerce.