Air Content and Distribution is going through disruption with the emergence of new distribution technologies and fragmentation of content availability. New Distribution Capability (NDC) has the potential to transform airline distribution and is at the forefront of this disruption.
TPConnects offers air content distribution solutions to airlines via varying technical solutions in order to retain their commitment to NDC (New Distribution Capability) and One Order initiatives from IATA.
Your role will be focused on delivering functional analysis and documentation, which means analysing business requirements, proposing solutions, writing specifications and co-ordinating with other areas in Product to deliver a world class Offer & Order solution for airline customers.
- A team player who can coordinate product decisions with other product managers/owners when dependencies arise
- Accountable for the design of the product functionalities based on the requirements collation
- How the air distribution ecosystem is evolving, especially in regard to NDC
- How to translate customer non-technical requirements into technical solutions
- Review business requirements from Airlines to deliver new products and enhancements to existing
- Deliver test scenarios that will confirm the output works as you intended
- Support agile development efforts
- Document current and future processes for multiple audiences
- Identify & document dependencies within Product
- Collect, rationalize and share stakeholder product needs
- Proactively provide inputs for enhancement based on your knowledge, experience and RFP responses
- Work with architects to produce functional workflows & design documents to integrate requirements into the existing platform
- Document requirements for developers to understand and allow them to implement project deliverables or changes, and respond to questions that may arise during development.
- Confidently discuss issues of requests and provide possible solutions
- Work closely with other olutions teams to identify interaction and assure compatability
- Carry out the functional walk-through of the product with the Development team and Product Management.
- Interface and communicate with Product Management and Customers during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- Project management process knowledge and intense customer focus
- Good understanding of airline distribution industry and solutions
- Understanding of how air content is booked & serviced in existing solutions
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Define metrics and key milestones to plan & monitor outcomes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices.
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations through effective communication.
- Builds rapport effectively and strong relationships within and across teams
- Previous experience in designing solutions from a functional perspective