As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a team who can turn product ideas into reality by designing components and services for new feature developments. You will contribute by implementing new features, contributing code to technically challenging projects as our Airline Platforms, Aggregator Platform and Travel Agents Solutions to name a few. You should be creative & adaptive that move forwards with the company.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Our backend is in Cake.php and node.js so candidates with ample knowledge of these would be preferred
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong knowledge in modern Full Stack technologies React, EcmaScript, TypeScript, NodeJS, ExpressJS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, ORM’s, Redux Flow
- Expert in git flow and setting up different development environments. Manage releases using CI/CD and has good understanding of Jenkins
- Knowledge in cake.php would be a plus