Urgently looking for DevOps Engineer preferably with Travel Technology background, Amadeus Altea/GDS and/or Sabre / SabreSonic web service experience.
TPConnects – IATA NDC DUAL Level 4 Certified IT Vendor & Travel Aggregator with ONE ORDER Capable Offer and Order Management Platform is currently searching for a Product and Delivery Manager with Travel Technology background with advanced level working knowledge of Amadeus and Sabre web services for Travel Agents
Our product portfolio includes
1- An IATA NDC and ONE Order Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for airlines with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, airline agent platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines and OTA’s etc.) Integrated with Passenger Service System (PSS), IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Insurance etc.
2- An IATA NDC Certified Middleware (Offer and Order Management Platform) for Travel Agents / TMC’s with all User Interfaces (dot (.)Com website with booking engine, mobile apps, agent B2B/B2B2B platform, corporate booking tool, API Out for Meta Search Engines etc.) Integrated with GDS, NDC Airlines, LCC’s, IATA Financial Gateway (IFG), Payment Gateways, and Non-Air products like Hotels, Cars, Transfers, and Insurance etc.
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer with a passion for implementing, supporting, and designing high-quality architecture. We extensively leverage the cloud, and the systems we operate are managed with a combination of technologies including Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes, shell scripting, and other automation tools.
What you must have for this Position.
- 5+ years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments and services such as EC2, VPC, and ELB, Lambda, ECS, EKS, and security services.
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification is a MUST and managed a team of at least 10 staff.
- Experience in networking/VPN /WAF as well as security
- Support live production systems, including leveraging problem-solving skills to troubleshoot
- Experience creating DevOps and IT policies from scratch. Automate end-to-end deployment and management process applying Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure principles.
- Engineer and implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab, or similar.
- Develop code to automate the entire lifecycle including provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and on-going management.
- Implement containerization strategies when appropriate using Docker and Kubernetes/Swarm.
- Experience in automation, configuration management, and testing via shell scripting and tools such as Salt, Ansible, Terraform, AWS CDK, and Cloud Formation.
- Experienced in containerized environments (Dockers, Kubernetes)
- Experience building, deploying, and administering tools like Jenkins or Bit bucket Pipelines. Experience with monitoring solutions (Sentry, Graylag, Data dog, or Splunk)
- Strong experience working around micro service architecture and API knowledge is a nice plus. Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Hands-on experience automating deployments of multi-tier stacks using Ansible, Chef, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with at least one major CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Travis, Concourse, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Red Hat Open Shift, or similar. Knowledge of hardware and software firewalls, intrusion detection methods, security systems, and DDoS protection.
- Should have strong knowledge on Intra Management with Hybrid environment and cloud security.
- Strong system administration experience on Linux platform.
- Fluent in modern software development practices and open source stacks.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Grafana, Chronograf, or Zabbix. Expertise in database administration and management.
- Hands-on experience with the Maven build tool.
- Hands-on experience with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes and experience on Cost Optimization Strategies.
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification is a MUST
What is nice to have for this Position?
AWS DevOps/SysOps/developer certifications, as well as those with experience supporting developers, so knowledge and understanding of privacy and HIPAA regulations
Experience with our stack. Six layer runs on Django, MySQL, Redis, Celery, and Node.js, with Cloud formation, Salt Stack, and Docker.