Business Development Manager – Airlines IT Sales
Qualification: Experience: 7+ years’/ Work Location: Dubai
Techno Commercial, Key Account Management, Technical Sales, Business Intelligence Development
Technical Sales is often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice, and demonstrating how to use products and/or services. Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Market research & identifying new opportunities and tracking them.
- Provide pre-sales technical support.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Participating in techno-commercial discussions and commercial negotiations.
- Prepare custom client techno-commercial proposals and presentations.
- Maintain a high level of open communication within the team and supporting work groups.
- Liaising and negotiating with prospective clients to close business opportunities.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Prepare sales quotations.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Meeting perspective clients globally and able to present and explain our services to establish a relationship.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Capability to chase prospects / leads / opportunities by all means & lead to closure
- Exposure to sell IT/software services & dedicated resource selling
- Making technical presentations for how our services meets client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Executing and planning business development strategies and activities with management.
- Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.