- Design, implement and operationalize AWS-based cloud architectures and environments.
- Automate end-to-end deployment and management process applying Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure principles.
- Engineer and implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab or similar.
- Develop code to automate entire lifecycle including provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and on-going management.
- Implement containerization strategies when appropriate using Docker and Kubernetes/Swarm.
- Instrument secure engineering early in the lifecycle and implement “Compliance as Code” practices.
- Lead one or more DevOps teams comprised of diverse dev, test, security and cloud engineers.
- Provide complete AWS Architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Hands-on experience automating deployments of multi-tier stacks using Ansible, Chef or similar.
- Hands-on experience with at least one major CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Travis, Concourse or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Red Hat OpenShift or similar.
- Knowledge of hardware and software firewalls, intrusion detection methods, security systems, and DDoS protection.
- Strong system administration experience on Linux platform.
- Fluent in modern software development practices and open source stacks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak in front of large audiences.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Grafana, Chronograf or Zabbix.
- Expertise in database administration and management.
- Hands-on experience with the Maven build tool.
- Hands-on experience with Container Orchestration tool – Kubernetes
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification is a MUST
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development and Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.