Android and IOS Developer - TPConnects
Skip to content
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of Flight, Hotels, Insurance packages would be an advantage
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and automation of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates Android / iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with Android and iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Android / iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s / Android design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.